Friday, February 25, 2011

Positive Results





‎"Just remember that every moment, every situation, provides a new choice. And in doing so, it gives you a perfect opportunity to do things differently to produce more positive results." -Stephen Covey

This mantra is something I need to remember, even after the competition ends, to allow myself to do the right choice for my body, mind and sanity.

Working out has been hard, much harder than changing my diet. And not seeing swift results has been even harder. But it's like my dad says, I didn't get this way in a day, I can't lose it in a day.

I'm going to keep working at this and taking every opportunity, every meal, every workout in stride and remember that I want this and deserve it- allowing my frustration to get the best of me will only result in negativity. And I want the POSITIVE results!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Sarah! And we are all here for you to lean on (or count it out during a workout!).

    ReplyDelete