Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 1 of the Challenge for I'm Worth It


Week 1 of the Challenge for I'm Worth It:

This is my first week of the Ambition Fitness Challenge. So far it is going well. It is really helping to have friends who are my co-workers on the team. We are pushing and motivating each other every day. I joined this challenge with Lori, Jennifer, Katherine-Marie and Sarah and they have been wonderful. We are all In It To Win It!!!!

I have kept a food and exercise journal all week. And that is helping me stay focused and honest. The workouts have been hard but I’m doing them. I have been doing different things each day. I realized that I need variety or I get bored. I just want to get to the point where I like to exercise. I hope I get there.

I went to weigh in today and I’ve lost 6 pounds and 3 inches. All in week one!!! I am excited about what week 2 will bring.

I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment