Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 2 of the Challenge for I’m Worth It


Week 2 of the Challenge for I’m Worth It

This past week was a little bit of a struggle. I’ve been keeping a food diary and exercising although not exercising as much as the 1st week. I need to step it up in the 3rd week.

My team members have been fabulous. I was in a real funk last week and they pulled me through it. Thank you Lori, Jennifer, Katherine-Marie and Sarah. I could not have asked for better teammates.

A big step for me has been eating every 2-3 hours. I realized it really does help you from getting way too hungry and then you make poor choices. I carry nuts in my purse so that I never get hungry.

Also I am eating breakfast every morning and not just having a skinny vanilla latte and saying that was breakfast. I read an article the other day that said if you skip breakfast you are 450% more likely to be overweight or obese. I will never skip breakfast again!!!!

I went to weigh in today and I’ve lost another pound and another .75 inches. For a total of 7 pounds and 3.75 inches in 2 weeks. At first I was not happy as I’ve been really good with the food and exercise. But then I realized I didn’t gain all this weight overnight so I won’t lose it overnight either. It is better to be down than up.

I am on my way to my goal. Yeah!!!

I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment