Monday, February 21, 2011

This is My Movin' & Grovin' Year!



I was told that this year I will "start to become what I have always been destined to be." And I have always felt like I was supposed to be a skinny girl. However, my body/metabolism/sweet tooth did not get the message. So, I thought, if this is my year, I better start with my weight! That's why I'm doing this challenge.


I guess there are a few other reasons as well...I now have a daughter that will look to me for how she should feel about her body. It is an uphill battle in this society. But, I want to be able to be comfortable in my body - even love it - so that she will see that she should love hers too! Also, I have my 10-Year Wedding Anniversary this year. I'd really like to have a second honeymoon to somewhere where the uniform is a bathing suit! Oh, and a thousand bucks isn't too bad of a motivator!


So, in a nutshell, this is the year I want to start being the best that I can be, I want to put my plan in to action, I want to take risks that will get me further. And for all these things, I need confidence, to feel good about myself. So, it starts here! WE'RE IN IT TO WIN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment