Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Dance


My dog thinks I've become a crazy person. Why? Well, she's the only witness I have to my morning routine of getting dressed. Lately I've been grabbing things out of the closet that I haven't worn in a long time (like 2 years long time) and when I zip them up with ease, she watches me dance around like I'm on Soul Train becasue I'm so happy.

Basically, I get to go shopping in my own closet- losing enough inches to do that again equates to me not caring if my dog thinks I've gone mental or even the neighbors seeing- it's a casue for a celebration!

I'm so, so happy for the way things have progressed throughout the last five weeks. My goal was to lose 12 pounds and now I'm only three pounds away. I may not make it to my goal by the 27th, but it's not going to be for a lack of trying.

I'm going into this week fully motivated, inspired and ready to win this competition.

(I'm also making a new iPod playlist for more morning dance sessions to come- this is just the start!)

No comments:

Post a Comment