Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 5 for Mrs.Newton


"We are creating a life either by design or by default."

Well, this week I'm back on track. I've been working out like a crazy person and eating really well...and it shows! I've lost 3 more pounds, putting me 1.5 pounds away from my goal in this competition. WOO HOO! In following with my mind/body/spirit transformation, I have started to meet with a therapist that is helping me visualize my dreams and create a strategy to achieve them...and I love it! This exercise fell right in line with what Nik was asking us to do this week - create a mission statement that incompases your goals, timeline and strategy. Here is mine for the competition:

By March 31, 2011, I have lost 8 lbs, putting my weight at 165 lbs. I will accomplish this goal by working out 5 times a week, logging my food and sticking closely to a 1,200 calorie a day diet. In return for this time, I will help my team win the fitness challenge and be on target for my total transformation in 2011.

As you all saw, we each created Motivation Boards to help keep us excited! Since I'm a visual person, I also created a Motivation Timeline. This has helped me so much in the past few weeks. Right now I'm just concentrating on the March 2011 goal. But, it helps me see how far I have come and what great things I am working towards!


One more week to go. Let's finish strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment