Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 4 for Mrs.Newton


"Grab every opportunity that comes your way and watch what happens."

I want to be a "yes (wo)man!" And part of this challenge is saying yes to things I would normally say no to, such as jogging in the morning (I like my sleep), walking for two hours on the strand (people, I have things to do!), eating greek yogurt for breakfast instead of toast (I NEED CARBS!). But, because of this competition I have said YES to all these things (and more!) and I am so glad I did!! Saying yes to this challenge in the first place has changed my life. And though it has been so hard at times, and sometimes I take a couple of steps back before I go forward again, it has helped me prove to myself that I CAN DO IT!

This week Nik asked us to write dow what we would attempt to do if we knew we could not fail. I LOVE THIS QUOTE because I've been a big quitter my whole life...up until now! So, I'm reaching for the starts and am going to say yes to doing these 5 things!

Two more weeks to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment