Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 4 of the Challenge for I’m Worth It


There is only one word for week 4. SUCKS!!!! I don’t know what happened but my food was not where it needed to be and exercise what exercise. I had no motivation and didn’t know how to turn things around. I was just in a funk.

Well I have to let the past be the past and just look forward. I need and want this week to be my best ever. My goal for next week is to keep a food journal, exercise 5days and step at least 10,000 steps every day. This is my week to get moving and grooving.

I didn’t want to go weigh in or measure but I did. There is no point to hide from the truth. I did not want to put my head in the sand. I wanted to face it head on. Well the results were surprising to me. I lost 3 pounds. What!!!! So even when I thought it was bad I guess I did better than I thought. This all goes back to me not loving myself and beating myself up for slip ups. Believing that I need to be perfect. I am struggling with this but I am learning along the way.

Totals so far are down 9 pounds and I’ve lost 6 inches. Yay for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment