Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 3 of the Challenge for I’m Worth It


This week didn’t start out great. I ate some chocolate that I wish I hadn't. I started to beat myself up on why did I eat that chocolate and say things to myself like you just blew it. Now I’ll never get to my goal. Then I realized I would listen to a friend that says just count as a vegetable and move on. Don't dwell on the past just get right back on. People who just get right back on track succeed. The ones that fail are the ones that don’t get right back on track. They let the misstep turn into a day or week of missteps. The longer you are off track the harder it is to get back on.

My goal was to exercise 5 days this week and keep my food in check. Well I meet that goal. Yay!

I have noticed a difference in the way I look. I am starting to see a waistline. I feel more energized and I am getting stronger. I did a plank for 60 seconds. That is huge for me. I hate planks and it usually gets the best of me. I started 3 weeks ago at doing a plank for 30 seconds. Also for exercise I am trying to run more. I’ve hated running in the past but I can actually see light at the end of the tunnel. I’m actually starting to enjoy it.

One of my goals is to run a 5k this year. So I am going to sign up for the 4th of July 5k in Redondo Beach. Right now I can only run for a few minutes but I am striving by July to run the entire 5k. I know I can do it.

So I went for my weigh in and measurements today. I gained a pound but I am not focusing on that since I lost another 2 inches in my waist. I am focusing more on the total inches rather than the total pounds. This is a new beginning for me as usually I would be upset but I’m not as I know the pounds will eventually come off.

Totals so far are down 6 pounds and I’ve lost 6 inches. Yay!!!!

My goal this week is to exercise 5 days and keep my food journal. Also the Muraculous5 team started a pedometer contest. Whoever steps the most in the next 3 weeks wins a massage. I am so going to win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment