Friday, March 25, 2011

Week 6: It's all about Finishing Strong!


So last week I committed to finishing strong, and I am proud to say that I did just that! The past 7 days have been all about working out - hard - and eating really right.

I did 3 days of strength training and 7 days straight of interval training for cardio. I walked everywhere and anywhere I could and the diet was spot on - I didn't even have cake at the monthly birthday celebration, not even a taste of frosting which is a total weakness for me.

But will it be enough to at least make up for some of the 2 weeks of exercising I missed as a result of the staph infection I suffered? Who knows! All I know is I did everything I could possibly do and while I'm nervous about weighing in, I am also optimistic that the scale and the measuring tape will have some good news for me.

Until tomorrow...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment